What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
just picked the hoe up from the tint shop
031DFE4E-DFD1-4688-A006-1EC876E317A8_zpshbz0rmm2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here in az i really need to tint the fronts. the rays are harsh. anyone know of a way to uv/tint protect the windshield legally?

Getting a doctors note is the only "legal" way to tint the whole windshield that I know of

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
i have heard of 3m's crystalline products but have not seen it in action or know of it legality. stuff is not cheap either. about $800 for a full car install so i am guessing roughly $200 for a windshield.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I have Llumar Air Blue. with a 35% over it. the tint guy said this should put it close to 15% but not as Black as just standard 15%. my wife's car has regular metallic based 20% and I think Hers looks just as dark as mine if not darker but I plan on keeping this truck so I wanted the extra UV A/B protection for my interior. im not sure how it effects inside temps yet as I all ways try to park in the shade but I will let u know if I notice a difference when I go out for lunch.

Last edited:

domer94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dropped the trans pan on the 99 , changed filter , fillerd her with mobil1 atf. changed oil / filter with mobil1 5w-30 / ac delco filter. gave her a wash / clay and coat of "ice", vacuum, interior detail , leather treatment. i cant believe how silky the 15 year old paint can get again... cant stop rubbing her.:licklips:

J Brennan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wtf bolts

listen im ass backwards my flex plate 4l60e 98 Yukon and had to be changed the flex plate she was knocking hard so im broke as normal just moved to Edmonton from Ottawa so i went the cheap way bag of random tools wall-mart jack and two stands sketchy at best so i go at her 2 days later i tell ya rust buds i tell ya 4 cans of P.B. later many hours the old lady nagging ect got everything ready but for the life of me i cant get them to 2 top bell house bolt and i did it all i bent moved in way i never knew i could and im tall and big so please some one help me i gotta ride the bus tomorrow omg......... the wife shes just goin on on on on and on the local guy wanted 900 to swap i lol and walked on so please help ?

Last edited:

rmodel65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i usually use a lot of extensions and stand really far back to get to the bell housing bolts. like a could of feet and a swivel socket will probably work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925