What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It won't shift up if you have a shift kit that does that ... you can raise the shift RPM in the tune too. Chipping a 383 for fuel saver mode is like having sex with another dude, it's pretty ******* gay. Hahahaha

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didn't do anything with it today but I'm sure I'll have to air out the passenger side floor board tomorrow if it ever stops raining... reallllly need to figure out Where the F**K that water is coming from.

going to fill it up with some fuel stabilizer sometime this week and throw the cover on it. hoping to not drive it this winter since i didn't have the funds/time to get the rockers fixed this year. IT WILL be fixed next year. :D

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
finishing up the stainless fuel lines for the whipple and should be golden for the weekend ;D but 454ss truck is first in line as far as getting on the dyno and tuned. the Hoe can wait

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh, screw in left rear and half flat. Would hit Discount tire right now, but its 33 degrees in Phoenix right now .....:shocked:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts