What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a P1345 code not sure what i shall do. but other then that went to the duck pond really quickly to see how they were doing.

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My favorite part of the oil change after I beat the oil filter gods:

When you have to time your escape carefully before you take the filter all the way off, or else you get showered by oil from about 3 different directions. And then it leaks all over the front drive shaft and exhaust crossover while its draining...

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a wet cargo area on teh suburban the other day....really need to figure that one out.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drivers interior door handle broke so had to replace that. need to replace cv boot after changin out the torsion bars too. got melted some by the torch and it slug greese everywhere

MoroneSaxatilis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My favorite part of the oil change after I beat the oil filter gods:

When you have to time your escape carefully before you take the filter all the way off, or else you get showered by oil from about 3 different directions. And then it leaks all over the front drive shaft and exhaust crossover while its draining...

Amen. That sucker holds back a LOT of oil.

Today I took my Yukon back and forth from Milford PA to Clarks Summit PA, about 3 hrs of driving....so comfy on the highway it's not funny, like driving your couch.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just about finished up my shifter ...

382980_2580054694475_1047634090_2854985_919400125_n.jpg

Needs some washers and polish the aluminum ...

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well since my tahoe is a automatic i was racing a honda civic with a rice burner -.- dropped it in first but forgot to shift up but it was a short drag but i hit the rev limit lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus