What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

landsoul

Reaction score
Unplugged the a/c condensation drain so water will drain outside rather than inside. Glad I invested in the husky floor mats a long time ago.

newbie78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my parts from RockAuto to come in tomorrow. Got all new MOOG tie rod ends and adjusting sleeves. New Gates belt tensioner and goodyear gatorback belt. And i got a new TYC tail light lense because one was hazed up.

$179 total RockAuto is :roflbow:

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured out why my engine kept stumbling even after a new distributor to replace the corroded one. Turns out the little clamp that holds it in place was loose, allowing the dizzy to rotate so far that the computer couldn't compensate. Twisted it back to where it should be and tightened the bolt, and now it's once again running like liquefied silk.

But I'm still struggling to figure out why gets real squirrelly over bumps. I've ruled out everything but a rear shock or the internals of my gov-lock diff. Nothing else is wrong.

cent frum a smaert fone

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
could the smaert fone maybe find something?

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

what is so squirrelly anyways?

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
could the smaert fone maybe find something?

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

what is so squirrelly anyways?
The rear end gets squirrelly over bumps on the interstate, so bad lately it's almost dangerous and I've taken to commuting by back roads to work (20+ miles each way) I need to pinpoint what's wrong so I can fix it.

cent frum a smaert fone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925

Latest posts