What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Did it the other day but I finally put a back bumper on the 2dr. Had to do a good bit of modding to get it to work. Looks good and I have led lights for the bumper aswell just gotta put em in
20150712_155756_zpsntrfeno2.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Also has new led tails

Harlech

I am a robot.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Busy day/week so far. Put new sun visors on, wasn't happy with the price but glad I splurged. Replaced the drivers armrest, for obvious reasons. Installed a 8" powered sub between the spare and rear seats (still running the factory deck) and also got the iPod interface and sat radio interface setup and mounted to a custom ABS plate in the console front cup holder. New light housings and reflectors out front to rid myself of the cataracts, still need to aim them, maybe tonight when it gets dark.

Sitting around right now waiting on the fedex man to bring me lug nuts so I can install my 20" CK156 repos. Will post pics later if it isn't too dark.

Harlech

I am a robot.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pic installed
58fbbc7dae283534f391d1d0e59923bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not today but within the last week. Injector spider, plug wires, plugs, intake manifold gasket, head gasket, cap, rotor and new coolant. It's runs and sounds amazing now. I just ordered new sway bar links, compressor, orifice tube and drier. After that it's rear brakes, stereo wiring and 4 channel amp. Once that is all done, it's time for the cosmetics. I need heads, signals and tails and finally some black wheels. I may just plastidip the wheels I have now in the meantime.

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hooked up my CodeAlarm on my hoe (3 years of sitting in a box lol) Love the auto crank and door locks. Next is to finish up my sound system and redo my headline and sun visors.

Gekko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Fixed a leaky tire and did an oil change.

oh, and got another reason to stick with my '98,
checked the price for a new 2015 tahoe LT, they couldnt give me an exact quote but they said at least 180,000$ :jawdrop:, that's the norwegian car taxes for you...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO