What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit 246k miles today, the Tahoe saw the first snow of the year today and was a beast like always in it, and went down to Napa to order the pre-heater hose I am missing

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fianlly got around to putting that starter in the suburban, let's just say I had no choice but to swap it out. Did get to drive the tahoe though to go get the starter.

Came to the conclusion that I need a 383 in the suburban. Yeah, that extra 100 hp really, really helps. I get used to either truck after driving one for a while and then get a wake up call when I jump in the other one.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove to the duck and goose pond shot one it was as ****** morning and then went to work where i am now. Then i am off to rainier this weekend to visit a friend.

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Looked @ it for the umteenth time in my driveway wondering when the hell the damn police report was gonna get here so my lawyer can get the ball rollin'.
I'd be shaking my head if I could.......

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Fianlly got around to putting that starter in the suburban, let's just say I had no choice but to swap it out. Did get to drive the tahoe though to go get the starter.

Came to the conclusion that I need a 383 in the suburban. Yeah, that extra 100 hp really, really helps. I get used to either truck after driving one for a while and then get a wake up call when I jump in the other one.

Bowtie, a 454 would be much cheaper I think. lets you toy with bigger injectors too no?

I topped of the tank with 27 gallon for $85. Damn it felt good.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
I installed new sway bar links today in the parking lot at school. The bushings were completely gone on the old ones. It rides like a sports car now. ...well not really LOL

So much for trying to save money on the links by getting the cheapest ones, cause I got a $25 parking ticket for parking on the curb to install them.:emotions34:

Last edited:

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
grabbed an old army gas can filled it up with gas, Drive the G37 and picked up starting fluid, Iso-heet, new terminal bolts, driver and a new ice scraper/ broom. Headed back up to the house now. A 2hr drive! The G37 has studded ice tires the Blizzak ones on it and they are sipped. That thing hauls in the snow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts