What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
if all else fails i think i can pull the headlight and parking light and manage to do it with the bumper still on it maybe? surely you can get to those damn things that way.

bumper has to come off this year sometime to repaint/bed line it... so if all else fails they will wait! haha to much i need to do to the Hoe and I'm not even driving it right now.

haha i hear ya. not enough hours in the day :Boo:

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started it today for the first time since Thursday. Ran for about 5 minuets till I realized it was leaking coolant. Coolant is all over the water pump. Looks like it will be getting a water pump/radiator soon.

Guess it hates me for parking it now. lol

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't actually do anything but got my new lights in the mail today.
289630[/ATTACH]"]http://picture.jpg
Not as sure about them now as when I ordered them but fugg it, they can always be undone.

I have a set of black headlights on order as well.
289632[/ATTACH]"]http://picture.jpg

I may not use all the lights in the set. I'm also going to black out the grill and 3rd brake light. I'll start a thread when I actually install them and get everything done.

Can't wait to see it!

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
  • picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
I got a call today that two of my new tires just came in. Now I just have to wait until I save enough coin to buy the other two, lol.

:buffer:

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see...My son and his friend decided to help me out by changing valve covers and tune up...No real complaints except they must have got some sludge down in the lifter are because I now have a nasty lifter tick that comes and goes...ugh...

As a plus, my new headlights and tails, and new cold air intake came today...Looking forward to it. Hopefully I can get that tick quieted down.

I may do what my dad used to do...1qt oil, 4 qt of kerosene and run for 4 min at idle...then drain. used to come out pure black...lol

Shawn

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I dug it out of the foot of new snow and went wheeling near my house, got hung up on a drift and buried it to the frame in 3' of old snow. After much digging and putting chains on, I broke a chain, fixed it, only to break again. The snow started coming down real hard so I said "eff it!" and took advantage of the gov-bomb and one chained up tire and got out. I was throwing rooster tails off my front tires higher than my truck!

Today, dug it out of yet another foot of snow and drove it around with ice packed into everything! Good thing where I work let's me pull my truck in the heated garage while I'm on the road.

Oh, and we're expecting yet more snow tonight!:)

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I dug it out of the foot of new snow and went wheeling near my house, got hung up on a drift and buried it to the frame in 3' of old snow. After much digging and putting chains on, I broke a chain, fixed it, only to break again. The snow started coming down real hard so I said "eff it!" and took advantage of the gov-bomb and one chained up tire and got out. I was throwing rooster tails off my front tires higher than my truck!

Today, dug it out of yet another foot of snow and drove it around with ice packed into everything! Good thing where I work let's me pull my truck in the heated garage while I'm on the road.

Oh, and we're expecting yet more snow tonight!:)

im so glad we didn't get much snow here this winter! pictures of burried in snow drift?

Bigbody250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Voltage dropped way down and had to jump start it after I drove to a friends... Went and bought alternator, changed it out and still wasn't holding any charge. Changed the battery out and all is good still after a 20 mile drive with the headlights on. -$250 of course...

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured out that one of my piaa bulbs took a shit on me so i had to get a replacement $28 bucks that is some ********. But whatever they light up the road anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou