What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Nah, was stuck on the other side of town and just trying to get it fixed... Bought a 124 amp one from orielly's. What's the benefit of the NBS alternator?

145 amp. I can run flexalite fans at high. A/C and blower at high, all light's on, and stereo amp loud while stopped in gear and only loose .2 volts.

Bigbody250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
145 amp. I can run flexalite fans at high. A/C and blower at high, all light's on, and stereo amp loud while stopped in gear and only loose .2 volts.

Oh ok, I'm looking at ordering a 200amp external fan off egay... This was a must fix right now situation. Luckily all my tools were still at a house I'm renting out 2 min from where I was. Lol if it's a direct bolt up I'll swap out the alt I just got with my sisters 03 z71 hoe, she won't be any wiser...

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so i go over to my girlfriends house and this is the second time it has happened and my car got vandalized any way to stop them for doing it? They smeared banana all of the side one time and this time they window marker my windows with something but my gfs sister erased it before i can see it what can i do to make it stop because i know its gonna keep on going.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Oh ok, I'm looking at ordering a 200amp external fan off egay... This was a must fix right now situation. Luckily all my tools were still at a house I'm renting out 2 min from where I was. Lol if it's a direct bolt up I'll swap out the alt I just got with my sisters 03 z71 hoe, she won't be any wiser...
You will have to remove the old rear alt brace and will have to partially move forward the big Alt mount to get one of the bolts of that brace. If you don't have the time for that and don't have efans yet I would wait a little till you had the time. It is possible you may also need a longer belt as well. Mine is tighter then before but I have chosen to leave it that way deliberately for experimentation.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Okay so i go over to my girlfriends house and this is the second time it has happened and my car got vandalized any way to stop them for doing it? They smeared banana all of the side one time and this time they window marker my windows with something but my gfs sister erased it before i can see it what can i do to make it stop because i know its gonna keep on going.

Find out way GF's sister is trying to cover up or erase the damage. She may hold the key to why it is happening. Otherwise get an alarm with proximity sensors that are set to be a little to sensitive. or if possible turn on motion sensitive lawn sprinklers when going in here house with truck parked near them.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will have to remove the old rear alt brace and will have to partially move forward the big Alt mount to get one of the bolts of that brace. If you don't have the time for that and don't have efans yet I would wait a little till you had the time. It is possible you may also need a longer belt as well. Mine is tighter then before but I have chosen to leave it that way deliberately for experimentation.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Find out way GF's sister is trying to cover up or erase the damage. She may hold the key to why it is happening. Otherwise get an alarm with proximity sensors that are set to be a little to sensitive. or if possible turn on motion sensitive lawn sprinklers when going in here house with truck parked near them.

im thinking about setting up cameras in my car and let them go off with motion detection. I am done with this issue and i think my gfs sister knows who it is but she wont budge and it angers me when someone who is so immature and they wont say it to my face so they will mess with my hoe. da hell

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's someone here who sees you talking like a whigger all the time?! :p

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
:lol: that sucks bro. My Capri got egged before. was pretty pissed at the time, but in the end its getting repainted anyways..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa