What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got it all back together this afternoon other than the power steering pulley, dexcool, and an oil change. get that done in the morning and hope it runs and runs good.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's back together and running, still need to change the oil if the wind ever dies down (changing oil on a lifted truck in the wind SUCKS)

still have a little bit of a rough idle so the spider wasn't the only culprit.:emotions122: so the search continues!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
that doesnt found fun. Its kind of cold here already, stupid winter seasons around the bend.

Tried playing with the whipple today and need to get more parts before i can really bolt her on. This kit uses a lot of parts from different cars. Corvette radiator hose, corvette water neck, corvette fuel pump, etc etc.

96GMCYukonGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed out worn out old Monroe sensation tracs for rancho rs5000s way smoother ride now

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drove it for the first time since its all back together and can say it made a difference. hoping the computer will pull its head out of its ass and relearn without the rough idle. have already checked all the normal junk that would cause it...

arctic388

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cleaned battery post and cable. battery light came on this morning and meter showed 10 volts. i thought the worst but it was only corrosion. cleaned and now 14.14 volts charging.
ever since i had it it never got above 13.7. my radar detector is also a volt meter.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got to install some 6.5" Hertz Energy components in the doors :) I also changed the oil and I put a quart of the Lucas oil additive shit in with it this time. Have any of you used it? It looks awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts