What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillydog07

Reaction score
New driver's inside door handle and new power mirror switch. Going to have to "retrain" myself not to roll down the window when I need to get out of the truck.

TTZ06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put in new u-joints in the rear ds. Adjusted the 4x4 shifter so it would actually engage. Took the previous owners green back up lights out and replaced with clear bulbs.

Still needed:
MAF
rear 02 sims
LF hub
upper and lower bjs
tie rod ends
alignment
water in tires
52x gears front and rear
ac control panel

im sure there is more

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Thanks, but don't wahaoo yet they still got to get here and be paid for. Plenty of time for shit to go wrong. I think I will know for sure by Wednesday and will post update.

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put in new u-joints in the rear ds. Adjusted the 4x4 shifter so it would actually engage. Took the previous owners green back up lights out and replaced with clear bulbs.

Still needed:
MAF
rear 02 sims
LF hub
upper and lower bjs
tie rod ends
alignment
water in tires
52x gears front and rear
ac control panel

im sure there is more

Always do hubs in pairs my friend.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always do hubs in pairs my friend.

They're not cheap though.

My burban passed inspection with only some headlight adjustment required. I was shocked, The emmisions is really what I was shocked about but regardless it passed. Motor is still being looked at.

I am erally torn lately between a crate L31 from GM (brand new) or a Jasper stage 1 350 vortec (upgraded cam and bearings) same price for either. hmmmm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy