What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its exactly like maple syrup. Haha. Ive heard a few good things so I figured it wouldnt be horrible to run it for a few thousand miles :)

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
you using conventional or synthetic oil in your truck? Ive been using synthetic in my grand prix now for about 3 years, i can get up to 5000 miles check the oil and its still at the same level as when i did the change and its still golden yellow color. I cant believe what that stuff does even at 5000 miles. I have 160,000 miles on here and still going strong as hell.. crazy

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the Escalade instrument cluster (twice, MIL bulb was burned out, didnt notice till a code popped up P0650) .

Cleaned up cap and rotor, found 3 wires leaking spark (replacing tomorrow).

Trippers99hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got to install some 6.5" Hertz Energy components in the doors :) I also changed the oil and I put a quart of the Lucas oil additive shit in with it this time. Have any of you used it? It looks awesome

We use Lucas in our semi trucks at work...The cat engine in my semi always used a gallon of oil about every 5k since we started using Lucas it stays right on the full mark for the whole 8-10k between oil changes.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night did plugs, wires, cap and rotor and cmpression test.

To the stupid fu#@$ng engineers who designed the cap and rotor to NOT have captive screws......:greenchainsaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts