What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drove it to work and gave it a bath afterward. first one of the year. looks like a new truck after sitting outside all winter with no bath.

sit out in the truck and wait for them to do it again. jump out with a 12 guage or whatever is available, make them shit there pants :)

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drove it to work and gave it a bath afterward. first one of the year. looks like a new truck after sitting outside all winter with no bath.

sit out in the truck and wait for them to do it again. jump out with a 12 guage or whatever is available, make them shit there pants :)

True but i would rather get them on camera on and then confront them or just call the cops and press charges i mean i am tired of this ******** happening. Maybe it will teach them a lesson to not **** with me

Bigbody250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True but i would rather get them on camera on and then confront them or just call the cops and press charges i mean i am tired of this ******** happening. Maybe it will teach them a lesson to not **** with me

Cops won't do crap for minor vandalism like that if there's no damage done. Best to take it in your own hands (within limits) and scare the crap out of them when you catch them.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finalized the estimate for the body work the truck needs and made an appointment to bring it in April 2nd, figured out my coolant leak, picked up a new IAC valve hope to have it on in a few days

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well sitting at the shop figuring out what the hell happening from the looks of it.... Its the dizzy that went and took a shit on me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES