What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sp1nn3y

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All hail zip ties! The lock actuator in the driver side door was loose and causing all sorts of hell by not being bolted down.. guess it leaned over a little bit and as i put the window down, it broke whatever was holding it.. so i zip-tied that bastard and now i have full use of my automatic lock and window.

picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drive by the shop and got the word that they are pulling the motor and pulling out the cam and lifters getting it sent back to the enegine company. They are sending me new lifters and a cam also Will i have to go back into break in mode when i get it back?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed blue LED bulbs in the licence plate ones today

Bobster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed my 2" lowering shackles and cranked my keys down. Anyone know just how far I can crank the keys down. Still got about a 1/4 inch to go. Will the adjuster bolt fall out if turned too far. Would like to get another 1/2 inch lower. Looks pretty good. Also ordered my Corvette servo last night. Looking for a Sun Visor for the drivers side. Light Gray with mirror and light.
1999 Yukon 4wd. Thanks, Bob

nobsobs98

Reaction score
not all today but within the past week:
Removed Roof racks and abs plastic spoiler
dismantled rear cargo area because of leak, going for a color change and new carpet
tire rotation (2 tires had screws in them so I figured id rotate while i had it up in the air)
Ordering wheels and tires tomorrow

before and after and rear cargo picture follows

Attachments

• IMAG0372.jpg
    IMAG0372.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0273.jpg
    IMAG0273.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0366.jpg
    IMAG0366.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 11