What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

th27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got some new wheels! ohhhhh yeaaaaa!

Attachments

• IMAG0855.jpg
    IMAG0855.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
watch the hail bounce off of it during the last storm this evening. disn't seem to hurt it any (thank god!). this garage remodel can't come soon enough.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Moved back home for the summer. I took a picture of all the crap I had in my Yukon. lol

c32210c1.gif

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't tell you're a young single man at all lol! flatscreen, subs, microwave...

I'm in final prep to move back south and hopefully go to school in Utah. New door handles, idler arm soon, and alignment before next Thursday. And pack it to the gills, and a trailer. I think I'll wrap my bed and stow it on top. I'll post some pics of it fully loaded for the trip.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Can't tell you're a young single man at all lol! flatscreen, subs, microwave...

I'm in final prep to move back south and hopefully go to school in Utah. New door handles, idler arm soon, and alignment before next Thursday. And pack it to the gills, and a trailer. I think I'll wrap my bed and stow it on top. I'll post some pics of it fully loaded for the trip.

haha

All that stuff was in my dorm. The ones in the car box are woofers, I have two powered 10" subs for the bass. 2 amplifiers pushing ~700 watts. I just hooked up two 12" tower speakers I had at the house. :D

I never got to play it very loud at school.:manos:

Good luck at school I just finished my freshman year.:Handshake:

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think Geography (from Greek γεωγραφία - geographia, lit. "earth describe-write"[1]) is the science that studies the lands, the features, the inhabitants, and the phenomena of the Earth.

but on another subject a longer wait till i get the hoe back in hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES