What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chitown906

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just painted my roof rack on my 99 OBS since it was all faded and what not , def looks cleaner than it did originally . Pictures to come after a nice wash and wax.

Chi_town

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
I would get the 4 bolt block. I would also pull the vortec heads off the old block and put them on craigslist and get some money back for them.

rushr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would get the 4 bolt block. I would also pull the vortec heads off the old block and put them on craigslist and get some money back for them.

Yeah, that's actually what I plan on doing. Minus selling anything right now. I'm going to keep the other motor to mess with a little. I may build it back up for a future project.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well to be truthful im f'ed my tahoe is done for... My pistons have hairline cracks my bearings are screwed everything is done for..... I got to send my motor back to the company for warranty and such and get everything done and said with. So no tahoe for a while now.... Motor is toast as of now....

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drove it to work. :) have really missed driving it. if the weather ever stays nice for a couple days its getting cleaned back up to where it needs to be.

hopefully the garage remodel will be set in stone soon so it can sleep inside out of the weather. been almost 3.5 years in the making to get to that point!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
finally finished up the exhaust for the long tubes and got the whipple all done :D

Sorry for the ****** cellpicture. Long tubes to SS 2.5" the magnaflow to dump, looks pretty **** and you cant see it which is even better. Blows the dust off the floor when your creeping

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well to be truthful im f'ed my tahoe is done for... My pistons have hairline cracks my bearings are screwed everything is done for..... I got to send my motor back to the company for warranty and such and get everything done and said with. So no tahoe for a while now.... Motor is toast as of now....

Sorry to hear... any plans on bringing it back to life??

Waiting to get my tahoe back from my brothers exwife....long story.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear... any plans on bringing it back to life??

Waiting to get my tahoe back from my brothers exwife....long story.

sending back to s&j

on another side note coming home from the dunes six miles out of tillamook and boom my tires blows so i use this to get home drove it home 50+ miles going 50+ the spare i had was blown to... my dad never got a new tire for the thing so i was SOL

jRuVszuTlAfTB.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa