What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormracer

Reaction score
Cleaned Up!

Well today I cleaned it up, and also did some minor de-ricing! In the first pic when I had bought this Yukon few weeks ago it had that billet looking gas cover. It was too much for me. So I purchased a factory one from a used vehicle and painted it today and replaced the billet one. Also power washed and detailed the Yukon, nice day here!

Attachments

• IMG_0594a.jpg
    IMG_0594a.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0650a.jpg
    IMG_0650a.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0649a.jpg
    IMG_0649a.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 26

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
took it to the shop not throwing a code at all stupid engine light gone and got rid of that stupid belt chirp

TTZ06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The basket was on the truck when I got it. Sorry man cant help on a part number

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:party33:I put a new leaf spring pad on so no more squeaking and one on the pass side spring. i will replace all the other ones later. $ 1.50
each at st.louis spring co.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Well today I cleaned it up, and also did some minor de-ricing! In the first pic when I had bought this Yukon few weeks ago it had that billet looking gas cover. It was too much for me. So I purchased a factory one from a used vehicle and painted it today and replaced the billet one. Also power washed and detailed the Yukon, nice day here!

Damn I want the billet one! I like it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvaz2000