What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
ordered a 2003 Tahoe 145 amp alternator to replace the 105 amp in my '96.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Lady who backed into me Tried telling me it was my fault and she wants me to go through my insurance i am like HELL NO!

How is she claiming it to your fault?

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered a 2003 Tahoe 145 amp alternator to replace the 105 amp in my '96.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

How is she claiming it to your fault?

shes trying to guilt trip me and is all like oh well i didnt see you and all of this shit and is like oh this will raise my grandparents insurance etc. But i backed up first and you can hear when i back up its loud as hell and then before i was able to put it in drive and go she was already backed up in my way and she kept backing up after i honked at her and yelled HEY STOP!!! she hit my door and she claims its my fault when its hers and all this other shit i might just go through there insurance because i am tired of this guilt tripping and shit. its her fault for not looking even though i was already backing up and ready to go but she went ahead and backed into me. -.-

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't go through your insurance, it's not your fault. She backed into you, its her issue to deal with. People gotta learn somehow, this is the real world not a bowl of cherries.

Advice from a pissed off insurance customer (i.e.- me)

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't go through your insurance, it's not your fault. She backed into you, its her issue to deal with. People gotta learn somehow, this is the real world not a bowl of cherries.

Advice from a pissed off insurance customer (i.e.- me)

All right well im going over to her grandparents house tonight to talk with her and her grandparents because she is under there insurance. Oh this is going to be fun.

edit: She wants to do it during the day time because her grand parents wants to see the dent etc.

so another day we will do this

Last edited:

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Said aloha and sold it. I have invested some into it but I sold it for 3500.00 Not bad. I really need a larger vehicle so its either NBS Suburban or Excursion.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Bought a NBS suburban. It is nice not a diesel but I'll work on that soon. I got my asking price on the Tahoe and figure that something would go wrong wit it sooner or later. The radiator was leaking and it needed a new ballpoint and shocks and the backseat got ate by my puppies. Oh well onto a little newer rig.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Printed out the picture and price of the new motor and keep it in my pocket. That's one step closer. Found me an intake also....a volant for $200 new on ebay. Might scoop that up also during the swap

robhenry2990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got some of my stuff today waiting for more to come in though

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 20
  • hubs.jpg
    hubs.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 22
  • rad and exhuast stuff.jpg