What do Ya think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I still have no clue how to post My pics in a Thread. but I put some in a Gallery, Will Ya'll please tell Me what Ya'll think?

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
Let me help....

picture.jpg

picture.php

picture.jpg

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh oh. be careful using that police siren! lol. when i was shopping for a pa i paid a little more to get the whelen air horn/pa only so i avoid any trouble with the law. nice looking truck man.

yukon510

Reaction score
I still have no clue how to post My pics in a Thread. but I put some in a Gallery, Will Ya'll please tell Me what Ya'll think?

looking clean, not feeling the color though but nonetheless tasteful mods, what suspension set up are you on? i like the stance+(z71 bumper?)

OP
OP
Z-56 Hoe

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Thank You it is a 2" front 3" rear. I love the stance. the Front Bumper cove is from SS street scene it is not the Z-71, Factory Grill, Hood, Rear Bumper cover, Headlights, are all new.
Can someone throw a pic of My New Hood up please?

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Thanks Oak510

Last edited:

yukon510

Reaction score
Thank You it is a 2" front 3" rear. I love the stance. the Front Bumper cove is from SS street scene it is not the Z-71, Factory Grill, Hood, Rear Bumper cover, Headlights, are all new.
Can someone throw a pic of My New Hood up please?

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Thanks Oak510

what 2/3 inch lowering kit you go with? drop shocks added as well? how does it ride? im trying to lower my yukon somewhere in the near future just want to decide on what i want to go with first. thanks!

OP
OP
Z-56 Hoe

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Yukon510 I have the Billtek T-Bars cranked in front and the Shackles in rear. I am switching to the 2" Drop Spindles in the Front, and either Bilstins ir Doichtec (SP) shocks, I love the stance and it handles way better, but I want to tweek a couple of things. Go with Drop Spindles dont crank Your T-Bars. It sits just right where I clear Road Humps and crap and can hop a curb if needed, but looks clean.

Oak510 Thanks Again
Should I lose the Roof Rack or Cross bars? any other imput on Mods or things I can do are welcome. Oh I plan on Putting Black Street tubes on Her too.

Also I am allowed to have Lights and Siren, I am a First Responder and I am TECLOSE certified / Post Certified, So some of You may know what I do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar