what do YOU think bout my yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dboy24's

Reaction score
check out my pics just took new pics leave comments i just want to know what people think about my truck .......i made a custom hood scoop tell me what you think and i recently installed new tires 275/30/24

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

this was when i first put 22's look how far ive gone no trim new grill lights bumper rims flowmaster rollpan tint

Last edited:

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate anything white, but its a GM product so I'll ignore the color. Looks good over all man. Not 100% sure how I feel about the hood. Kind of on the fence. Functional?
Might also want to re- paint the rear window vents a high gloss black to blend with the glass and tails better.
Sent from my DROIDX

OP
OP
dboy24's

dboy24's

Reaction score
I hate anything white, but its a GM product so I'll ignore the color. Looks good over all man. Not 100% sure how I feel about the hood. Kind of on the fence. Functional?
Might also want to re- paint the rear window vents a high gloss black to blend with the glass and tails better.
Sent from my DROIDX

yeah hood releases hot air and it never came across my mind to paint the vents with a high gloss (good idea) thnx for the input

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a little biased, but I like the truck. IMO I think the grill would look better black, and you did a nice job on the one off hood scoop, looks professional.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
over all its good. I dont like the lip of the rim, Id prefer it all black as you dont have anything Chrome or polished on the sides. Then again, im not a chrome kinda guy

96GMCYukonGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good im partial to all white trucks now its just gotta lay frame lol

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks pretty good. ever think about color matching the front bumper?

x2 on the black rim lip and grill as well as the black gas door?

hood scoops are pretty cool but seem a little small for a full size truck IMO

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it overall. Not feeling the hood at all and I'm more of a chrome rim fan on white but overall it's a nice obs :waytogo:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the hood. you did a great job on it. Like the wheels looks good with the black on the truck. Except for the gas door being black.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter52g

Latest posts