What's your next mod???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely finish my interior. After painting the 2nd and 3rd row seats, I just don't have the patience to do the fronts, especially since I wouldn't be able to use my drivers seat for a few days if I do. I'm going to order custom fit seat covers in grey to finish things off.

Attachments

• IMG_3403.jpg
    IMG_3403.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 41
OP
OP
boozer

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hope im able to buy the 3" lower control arms and shocks this week. put factory keys back in and get everythig back to good angles

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you selling your 2500 keys Mike? I might be interested.

OP
OP
boozer

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you selling your 2500 keys Mike? I might be interested.

think i might hold on to them. when i get new wheels might go lower with the help of the 7" spring. just a thought.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Look into the coilover conversion boozer, thing would ride way better! Tahoewhat was first to do it.
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59830
Billy.

i would love to do that but right now recently being seperated money is super tight. gonna be a struggle just getting the control arms and shocks. the mods are few and far between anymore. :(

danniboi

Reaction score
Custom subwoofer install

I'm burning brain cell trying to figure out which way is best to integrate my 12 inch kicker woofer into the rear quarter panel where the 8 inch woofer used to be. Can't decide if fiberglass or wood would work best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus