Which set of 22s should i get for my Denali??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

booyaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote for ck916's, especially on a Denali since they are similar to the stock Denali 20's (8 spoke, slightly rounded spokes) except larger.
I do have one regret with my ck916's... I should have put on the Bridgestone Dueler Alenza tires. Instead I saved a couple hundred bucks and put on Nexen Roadian HP's. They are ok but they have more road noise that I would like. From my experience with the Tahoe LTZ 20's, the Bridgestones have ZERO road noise. If you live near NJ, PA, DE, VA, or MD, let me know if you want some Nexen 285/45/22's with less than a thousand miles on them!

Attachments

• tahoe ltz on 22.jpg
    tahoe ltz on 22.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 29
OP
OP
A

AWDENALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I vote for ck916's, especially on a Denali since they are similar to the stock Denali 20's (8 spoke, slightly rounded spokes) except larger.
I do have one regret with my ck916's... I should have put on the Bridgestone Dueler Alenza tires. Instead I saved a couple hundred bucks and put on Nexen Roadian HP's. They are ok but they have more road noise that I would like. From my experience with the Tahoe LTZ 20's, the Bridgestones have ZERO road noise. If you live near NJ, PA, DE, VA, or MD, let me know if you want some Nexen 285/45/22's with less than a thousand miles on them!

Okay thanks but I live n Cali I was thinking the same
Thing that they almost look like the stock 20s and I was going to get the nexen tire to but wasn't to sure if to just waste a few bucks more and getting a better tire, the 375s are nice but not sure if the wheel might look to flat from the side

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

you haven't been around long enough, but he tells everybody that because he doesn't want them over done. ha

Thanks for the info lol, no I'm new to this site

OP
OP
A

AWDENALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1 and 5 are CK916 22s
2 and 4 are CK375 22s
3 are the stock 20" Denali wheels

Used to have 375, have the stock 20s on now, will have the 916s in a week or so.

Cant go wrong with any of those rims ... it's really what you prefer most.

Sorry if I'm going off the topic but I noticed u have the nitto tires on your 20s how do you like them? I was thinking about getting them for the 22s