White on White - Complete Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i cant wait to see the whole truck!
motivation LOL
how bad does it smell like new pain inside the cabin
or is it not that bad

SEM Surecoat paint doesn't smell at all after about 3 hours...the truck smells brand new, especially with the leather.

HOWEVER.....the Lloyds mats have a rubber bottom that is actually a fantastic molding, but it stinks like shit for some reason...not sure how I'm going to handle that yet. I might just paint the bastards :waytogo:

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never realized this thread was so popular...there are over 4k views, and 2k of them in the last 3 weeks.....WOW, that's amazing as hell! Motivation for me to do a really good write up for you fellas

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn! I love the doors, I wish I had the time,money and confidence to change my interior color like that.

You know ....I knew nothing on how to "do" this mod last year when I announced it. If you read through the history of the thread, I was even considering blasting the plastic which is really a dumb idea now that I think about it!

Now? I've got it down to a science....alot of hard work and patience but I think if I can do it, you can do it...sounds cliche but read the history of this thread, I really didn't think this would come out the way it did...it's just pure sex inside the truck now, I am always here for questions and a phone call if you want :waytogo:

B

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
its coming along great B - cant wait for the album and the detailed write up!

ActSwedish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks awesome, they should have done that from the factory. I love it and would have it done to mine if I could afford it.

Damn that looks goooood! :)

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
LOOKS GREAT!!!

I don't know how GM didn't offer this factory....Boss should join GM R&D lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts