White on White - Complete Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn! I love the doors, I wish I had the time,money and confidence to change my interior color like that.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks simply amazing BOSS! You did fantastic work there.

Gracias...I'm still working on it....the seats are in, carpet is cut better with double jute, dash is painted and baking...damn it's alotta work

I'm still checking on the Houston thing, not sure if it's still on bc of the impending weather but i"m trying my damndest to finishbbbbbbbbbbbb

B

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that looks awesome. All of it. Cant wait to see it all come together. Making me want to change my tan to black.. Keep it up.

slocaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has got to be one of the best mods ever! Boss, the pictures of the door panels iv'e saved and look at them every day and continue to build up the courage (and money) to do this to the caddy. Question: what made you go with sem products and not anything else? Iv'e been searching paints, dyes and stains for vinly, plastic, leather, carpet and of course the they all claim to be ''the way the truth and the light '' as far as changing the colors of these surfaces permenatly. All i can see is that as with any paint job it comes down to prep and that i love how yours is turning out. ps I want permission to use blend ratios.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I tried like hell to get this interior together but the weather didn't cooperate with me..the SEM Surecoat is a water based paint, so when it's fresh it is very sensitive to water drops. Basically I was painting right up until leaving Dallas for the Houston meet, so the fresh paint and rain scared me and I didn't bother trying to put the plastic in the truck while it was raining..

The seats look kick ass, I'll post up some pics soon when I get back to Dtown

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has got to be one of the best mods ever! Boss, the pictures of the door panels iv'e saved and look at them every day and continue to build up the courage (and money) to do this to the caddy. Question: what made you go with sem products and not anything else? Iv'e been searching paints, dyes and stains for vinly, plastic, leather, carpet and of course the they all claim to be ''the way the truth and the light '' as far as changing the colors of these surfaces permenatly. All i can see is that as with any paint job it comes down to prep and that i love how yours is turning out. ps I want permission to use blend ratios.

SEM EVERYTHING. They are hands down the best products to work with.

By all means use the ratios...the key is the prep work. Don't skimp on the prep at all. Do everything by the book.

On the ratios, once you get the plastic painted, it will have a texture to it and feels like dust has settled on it. That (I believe anyway) is the flattner. You have to wait 2-3 days for the paint to really cure, then knock down that dusty feel with a micro-fiber towel (no other towels should touch this paint when you're done) very delicately with some Maguire's Quick Detailer as it has a high libricant type of quality to it and won't leave water spots.

Anyways I'll post up a nice how-to soon

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will have a full album of the entire completed swapout by end of the week...here's a preview..

DSC01542.jpg

B

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i cant wait to see the whole truck!
motivation LOL
how bad does it smell like new pain inside the cabin
or is it not that bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members