White on White - Complete Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
This is sick man. Can't wait to see it in person on saturday!!!

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the doors are finally on, seats go on in the morning...headliner/plastic goes in tomorrow night..I will finish this before Saturday - I hope LOL!

I had so many dents to get out, the PDR guy wanted me to come back the next day so this morning I went back at 8am. He would finish a door and I would hang a panel...it workd out great

The eneven spots you can see unfortunately were already there from the previous owner on the rear pass door. Prolly kids...

I think they came out DOPE as hell
IMG00002.jpg

IMG00003.jpg
B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah I busted a nut lookin at the door panels haha. If you ever go to the dealer they will be wondering wtf when they see that interior!

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
never get sick of HD hoods, looks tight on a white truck too.

ME neither, makes the truck look much more proportioned. Stock tahoes look like a body builder with huge arms and little chest....

B

GJamil3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey if you can find where to get the door sills that you can get to light up Tahoe let us know cuz I cant find them either

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I busted a nut lookin at the door panels haha. If you ever go to the dealer they will be wondering wtf when they see that interior!

I get all kinds of reactions now from car enthusiasts...I catch them looking back and forth at the doors when I go through a drive through or something...I ease the tension and say "Ya they're definitely not stock :)" They can't contain themselves and blurt out "I was wondering!" or "Damn that's wicked!"

Makes it all worth while that someone else can appreciate the work as much as the idiot doing it LOL!!

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey if you can find where to get the door sills that you can get to light up Tahoe let us know cuz I cant find them either

CarId.com bro

They only show pics for Suburban ones but you can actually order a Tahoe set if you want. In fact for $150, they will cut out any word you want *cough *cough

B O S S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52