who fits their truck inside a garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seat thing you can adjust. Mine did the same thing when I bought it.

mfdrookie516

Reaction score
The seat thing sounds normal. My Sierra had a feature you could turn on or off that scooted the seat all the way up when you turned it off. That was easy to turn off, I just don't remember how I did it. No idea on the ride control issue.

My Tahoe barely fits in my garage... When it's not full of junk. Can barely fit my sons power wheels in there right now. My house was built in 2005 and has a "2" car garage. They must spec them based on smart cars or golf carts now days.

Last edited:

Vette66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would fit if my Corvette was not in there. Outside she stays until I get my side yard gate automated.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine fits with room to spare. 4car garage, sadly it doesn't have a roommate yet.

strad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly I have a two car garage, and I have three vehicles to protect. The bimmer gets one slot during the night, and the Tahoe gets it during the day when the bimmer is at work. The second slot is occupied by my 84 Mastercraft ski boat. With the removable swim platform and the removable tongue on the trailer, it clears the garage with about four inches to spare. It is a couple feet longer than the truck, so the truck clears too. The garage is 19' 6". And the boat is 19'0" lol, plus the trailer sticks out a couple inches further than that. I push the trailer in by hand the last foot or so.

Last edited:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Mine fits.. but I built my house in 2007.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Now in next couple years I am building onto the garage. Want another two spaces plus enough room for a lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555