who fits their truck inside a garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tacobender24

Reaction score
well my garage also barely fit a gmc envoy before I got the hoe so its a smaller garage. i maybe got a total of 4 inches over stock

Matt06Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got a place where I can keep all my toys inside. I have to park my Jeep sideways in front of my K1500 but that allows me to park my van in the barn too. Yukon stays in the garage with room to spare. I'm going to add a three car and turn the current into a family room eventually. Can't wait to have a nice fully finished garage. With hot and cold water and a drain.

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Mine stays in the driveway. I can get in my garage but then can get out of the truck. the wife's Pilot gets garage time though. House built in the sixties.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely want a 3 car next house. Need a spot for the boat to park when its in town.
My Yukon XL and the Wife's Acura TL fit fine in my garage.

dcarver

Reaction score
Fit the Suburban and Wife's rainier in our standard 2 car garage. Everything is bigger in Texas lol

oh1yukonslt

Wikitsikone
Reaction score
My Garage is so small its sad. My 2000 Pontiac Grand am Gt coupe will just fit in there with about 3 inches to spare to close the door. Plenty of room on the sides. Just no room front to back. Any my Yukon isn't an option for it to fit. To tall and to long haha. Have to park it on the street due to my plow truck taking up the driveway. Would love to get a 3 car shop 60x40 or so with a lean to. So the wife can park her van in there also. And have room to work on stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555