who fits their truck inside a garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inkedin1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 02 z71 painfully stock also and I barely clear my 7ft door. If I even put larger tires on I don't believe I would clear the door.

98roadking

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thought this thead was cool before I joined too - wanted to add we have TWO Tahoe's in our garage. lol (and my Harley)

They both fit (barely) and the bike fits in front of the 2001 on the little area back by the water heater. Had to buy a 12x20 pre-built shed when we bought this house...no room for anything else in the garage OTHER than these things, lol.

You don't have to turn sideways to get between them...but we do fold the mirrors.

NCTyphoonKid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine fits good in my garage I usually only have it in there for maintenance or detailing. My Duramax or Typhoon usually stays in there and the Tahoe an my Mitsu are pretty much always under the metal carports.

amtrucker22

Reaction score
Just had my house built. My main requirement was a 3 car garage. It turned out to be 32x24 with 8' doors and 12' ceilings. Love my garage... Still have some organizing to do but it still fits the Lade and the Goat with all the rest of the junk until I get a shed.

Last edited:

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I had a 3-car. Mine fits in my 22x22 with a foot in front and back (considering all the other crap that's in my garage).

DMAN14

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Back home the 1999, 2006, 2014 have all fit in the garage. With the 14 we had to get the smaller wheel package so it would fit. But this is a house built in 1956.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555