Who has the highest miles thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dayers

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2001 Tahoe LT/Autoride w/206+k...water pump at 198k but that's all, piston slap since the day I bought her new, still does it on cold mornings :kiss:

dmperfection

Reaction score
'02 Tahoe 5.3L....208k miles.

Rebuilt trans, replaced intake gaskets, two fuel pumps, and in a proactive decision due to being on the road a lot, replaced water pump and all hoses, including connectors at firewall that tend to leak. Other than that, normal maint.; brakes, oil.changes every 3k miles, air, fuel, and cabin filters. Plugs and wires only once. Rebuilt original alternator, and battery just about every three years.

TXHambone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2004 Tahoe 4.8L

Just rolled over 227K, bought this one new and to date only minor repairs, i.e. new water pump, changing plugs and filters, etc. I do a lot of towing and have had no issues although I do a transmission flush about every 40K. As of last weekend I am going to have to replace the wiper pulse module - this is probably one of the worst design features that GM has ever put on a truck.

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I thought I was up there. 122k 07 escalade. Zero issues. Bought it new.

Bluerdg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ive got 176k + on a new to me 2000 Yucon 2500. Car fax was clean, I'm 4th owner. Been over it with a fine tooth comb and other than a battery I can't find anything that's not original (except tires). I'm sure there may be a belt or two, and probably a radiator hose but it fires up immediately. Car fax actually shows a local Chevy dealer had it before the dealer I got it from picked it up at auction, and they put almost 3k on it (apparently one of the managers liked it). I've had a Tahoe, EXterra, and a Trailblazer. The closest thing that's come to the comfort and driving experience of the Yucon is the Tahoe.

dabears51

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
177,100 miles on my 2004 Suburban LT AWD. I bought her in March of this year and have only put about 800 miles on the odometer. I noticed the trans has been replaced by previous owner so I'm hoping I don't have to worry about a rebuild for a while. Besides small rust spots, no issues whatsoever!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts