Whoever did this is going to pay!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bass911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain! You are in Texas and Tahoes, Escalades, and Yukons get stolen or broke into everyday all day. I just saw 2 Tahoes left on the side of the road yesterday, and it looked like a rim job. It doesn't really matter if you catch them because someone else will take their place. You need an ugly beater car for whenever you cannot babysit your truck and a garage. A garage is the best alarm. My Tahoe has been stolen 4 times. It has been broken into at Walmart, Bestbuy, my homeboy's house, and work. Cops could care less about your car being broken into and they're not looking for any thieves. I know which group of people are doing most of the stealing when it comes to Tahoes, but I'm not going to start a race war. This info came straight from the Police. The police even told me they had a sting operation and caught them all the time, but it didn't help one bit. It seemed like there was 2 thefts happening while 1 thief was being taken to jail.

Bass911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That big *** Rockford sticker on the windshield is kind of defeating the purpose of the tint. You will still attract thieves with the sticker.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
That big *** Rockford sticker on the windshield is kind of defeating the purpose of the tint. You will still attract thieves with the sticker.

Beat me to it. They saw the sticker and went for the radio. Had an extra second to look for other goodies, and scored. Noticed a tool box in the back and said, wtf. We already got one window. What difference will another make. What happened to you sucks, and I do not wish that on anybody, but ditch the sticker. It begs to make you a victim.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damm dats crazy man..i hate that some people have to be like this and rob from those who work hard for what they have instead of working for it themselves, but good thing you got some stuff taken care off..like others have said take the decal off man it just atracts attention i know because i used to have two 15 inch DC subs and i had a DC audio decal and i just wasnt comfortable with it because i knew eventually someone would get curious soo i took it off..hope everything else goes well :)

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about taking it off cuz it kinda impeads my view at stoplights a little. But if I do take it off im goin to put a huge eyebrow in its place.

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:08 PM ----------

Throw anyone out to the curb recently?

You mean like out of the club? That happens nightly...

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your bad luck, but DO NOT expect them to be caught. The police do not investigate vehicle break ins. They had several sets of prints when my car got stolen. I doubt they even ran them.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Well were s.o.l on our wallets and my tools and ipod. That has to be claimed under renters ins which my family doesn't have. But we had our license military ids his ssn card replaced yester so thats cool I guess. But s.o.l. on the money and his pics and stuff. Meeting with the ins adjuster after lunch today to see what he has to say.

You may eventually get your wallets back. My wallet was stolen and two months later I got a call that is was found in a drawer on post. The credit cards id’s and cash was found and my nice wallet had been swapped out for an old worn out wallet, but I did get some of my certification cards and other stuff back. This was a couple years back. The concerned soldier that found it called blockbuster and gave them my member number. Blockbuster in turn called me and gave me the person’s phone number. Your friend might get his pictures back eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925