Whoever did this is going to pay!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm sad mine was broken into early this morning my avh-x5500 was stolen along with the gmos harness and my ipod classic. shame on me for not having some sort of alarm.

Caleb01Hoe

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the incident man, i feel your pain. Being that i live in Ocean City, MD, i encounter s*** like this all the time during the summer. Some people are real pieces of s***.

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the new center console in and rekeyed. Good as new... Just waiting on radio stuff. Should be here early next week... I know the radio will be here on monday for sure.

2002DENALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hate it wen that happens, sorry to hear, caught a guy tryna steal my monte carlo at walmart once, happy to say we left him crying but in the end insurance is only going to so much theyre gunna try n ditch out as much as they can, icbc down here is a pita to deal with over anything good luck on the build back up, glad your getting it all back together now

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my rearview camera and sheet of ABS plastic today. Monday is radio and by Wednesday will be parking brake overrider.

LOWHOE775

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks man sorry it happened to you, but if I ever see anyone trying to break in a car I will do something about it, even if it is not mine. A lot of people out there see and just walk away.

OP
OP
Big Buttons

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sucks man sorry it happened to you, but if I ever see anyone trying to break in a car I will do something about it, even if it is not mine. A lot of people out there see and just walk away.

Thats true man... people just aren't how they used to be... :nono:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep your head up Andrew.

Most all people nowadays are bung holes.

Regardless be nice to someone..... and will come back to you in a good way.

I hate to see what to had to go through though.

Got nothing but love for ya.

Ahwoooo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925