Whole GM constraint list as of 2/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Just received the whole GM constraint list for this week. It's a 45 page pdf, so not sure if this will work.... if not, I'll do screenshots for our Tahoe/Yukon.

Let me kmow if attached does not work

Attachments

• CONSTRAINTS_2_23_22.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 54

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Just received the whole GM constraint list for this week. It's a 45 page pdf, so not sure if this will work.... if not, I'll do screenshots for our Tahoe/Yukon.

Let me kmow if attached does not work
Works for me. Thank you!

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
I will try and get the actual allocation numbers that have been provided over the past couple weeks as well. But I like how this shows a little detail of how long it's going to last and the percentages they are producing at.

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this - majorly irked, tho. Dealer tried to put in my order today and said the Denali Premium package was on constraint but didn’t provide details. Looking through this it’s pretty much everything in the package - lol …

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@Steebu more items you have placed, the longer the wait will be for your order. Many discussions about it in other threads.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, Diesel at 5% of national orders thru April production, and who knows how low after that.

Tenscourts

Reaction score
Am I reading correctly that the rear entertainment package has been removed from the constraint list?

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Steebu more items you have placed, the longer the wait will be for your order. Many discussions about it in other threads.

Yeah, I realize that - I guess I should’ve clarified that the “irked part” was that my sales guy on Monday said he was sure the order would go through but warned me that anything could happen on Constraint Day.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the entirety of the Yukon AT4 Trim level (5%) and the AT4 Premium Plus package (0%) are on constraint until sometime in April? ...I certainly hope I'm reading that wrong ...These are the number #1 options I had going for this build, because it had everything I ever wanted, and then some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby