whos got the hottest hoe here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Chantz has a good point too. I would with out a doubt drive any rig on this forum.

95TwinTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations

This forum represents about every extreme that can be dreamed up. I mostly love the fact that everyone is dedicated to their trucks, at what ever level they are at.

I personally enjoy all the variations that I see no matter what specialty. Some of you are into paint and appearance, some are into awesome sound systems that defy being portable.

Even the various versions of raising or lowering the trucks is an art in itself. It is fun to watch.

We also have a wide range of ages represented. I may be the oldest here at 65, so that’s my excuse for doing outrageous things to my truck.

You should also all be proud of having a friendly, positive exchange of information and ideas. Keep up the good work…………… :)

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Thanks Norcal. My all time favorite tahoe is 02tahoeMD's . Lots of useful and powerful features put into one nice ride.picture.jpg

Oh and I never knew to what extent 95twintt's Hoe was modded to. What an incredible machine. Nice job man!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925