Windshield wiper issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rendos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My windshield wipers don't always stop in the down position and they don't always stop when I turn them off. I bought a new multifunction lever today. Hope that fixes it. If not, at least I'll be able to read what setting things are on. The writing on the old one is all but rubbed off. I watched a video online today and it looks easy enough to install. Any tips?

OP
OP
R

rendos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Replaced the lever. That wasn't fun. But it's installed and looks great. Wipers are still doing the same thing. Got a new motor - install tomorrow. Right now American Ninja Warrior is on so...

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please let me kno if motor fixes it mine are super slow and stop while tryin to work

OP
OP
R

rendos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Replaced the wiper motor w/control board. Completely fixed the problem. I also had to remove the washer reservoir and clean the little filter at the bottom where the pump connects. It looked like boogers in there. Cleaned it out and the water flow to the windshield washer greatly increased.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
The motor usually is what needs to be replaced I did mine since all stopped working it was cold solder joints

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar