You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_coroner2002

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When your friend bought a honda for what you spent on gas just filling the tank that afternoon on your suburban 3rd row.

When you have a truck with third row seating... and that 3rd row seat sits in the damn garage collecting dust!

TahoeTaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When your friend bought a honda for what you spent on gas just filling the tank that afternoon on your suburban 3rd row.

When you have a truck with third row seating... and that 3rd row seat sits in the damn garage collecting dust!

I used to have an Expedition, and there wasn't enough room for the 3rd row seat and my bandpass box.... so the seat stayed in the storage room 98% of the time

You know you drive a Tahoe, when you have a brand new car sitting in front of your house, that gets 3x the gas mileage, and you STILL commute in your Tahoe...

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you buy a mini truck for gas milage/DD and still drive the hoe part of the time...

not helping that gas just went back down either. nothing beats the roominess of the hoe.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
When after several thousand dollars of upgrades and repairs and when it has run better then ever before, two days later you have an internal engine failure.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

when you report in a thread like this that something new has become a problem.

val620

Reaction score
mine too, why?

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

when people ask why the doors dont unlock when you park.... until you turn the car off

What!!! you mean my doors are supposed to unlock when i park or turn my engine off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968