You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when half of your dashboard lights burnout...
when you have like an inch gap between you grille and front bumper...(drives me ******* crazy! :crazy:)

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when after you pull the hood release, it still doesn't pop up until you slam one of your doors/go out and physically smack it.

04SS99Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
- when you cold start your truck and you can hear the fan blowing from the other side of your house
- when theres a different color fluid every day under it
- when you hit a bump and it sounds like your inside a can of marbles
- when you just get an alignment and 2 weeks later it starts pulling the other way
- when you walk up to your truck and you can hear the fuel pump way before you can hear the engine

edit : ive owned 2 obs yukons both were 99s. the first one didnt leak but had everything else and the second one was a denali and it was all of the above lol

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets start it up again guys!

You know you drive a Tahoe when you:
-play 'guess that fluid leaking on the garage floor' on a weekly basis (dexcool anyone?)
-those damn gremlins are always stealing your gas
-half of all your electrical problems are because of a bad ground somewhere
-EVRYONE complains about your back windows only going 1/3 the way down
-people consider you a parallel parking god
-after a long day, your ride home in that padded leather seat is like sitting in a damn la-z-boy :mexsmoke:
-everybody wonders why you are obsessive compulsive about it like it's still a new truck
-as a full size truck owner, you learn the pinnacle of getting payback on someone who has pissed you off: TAILGATING!!!
-there are more lights than ever needed at your disposal, fog lights,aux driving lights, overhead light bar, HIGH4 mod...
-if you ever manage to get yourself stuck by some odd occurence, you put it in 4-HI, if the gods decide to let you get stuck in that, drop her in 4-LO, if you're stuck in that... well... your ******.
I could go on forever...
:cheers:

Lol well said well said!!

SamoanYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you had a dream that your kon refused to start.
Then you woke up and actually start your truck and it wouldn't. (true story)
My kon wouldn't start in the dream world and the real world, freaky...

Maxxtraxx K5

Reaction score
When you turn on your hazards and the switch doesn't turn off.....

When you pull into a parkinglot, and find a obs way down at the end of the lot and you park next to them Cus you know they wont give you door dings!

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score

When you pull into a parkinglot, and find a obs way down at the end of the lot and you park next to them Cus you know they wont give you door dings!

Damn straight!

when after you pull the hood release, it still doesn't pop up until you slam one of your doors/go out and physically smack it.

pisses me off every damn time i have to pop my hood, theres a paint chip starting and a small dent on the only spot i need to hit to pop my hood open

-Hitting a deer at 30 mph, getting a tuft of hair stuck on the old mounting bracket for a fog light and not noticing that the only damage done besides a bent piece of metal (the brakcet) is the top of the grill having a crack in it

-pushing a ford taurus 15 feet in reverse without even noticing that youre pushing it because the car is too damn small and the subs are pounding too hard for you to hear 10 of your friends yelling "oh shit stop"

-cracking the entire bumper and rear quarter panel on a ford explorer and having 0 damage done to your vehicle, and then needing to pay the 500 dollar deductible of the other people with accident forgiveness so as to not make your rates jump

all three true stories, haha

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score

I parked next to a Nbs today at ihop for that very reason lol...backed up next to him who also backed in..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968