You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yooformula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-when you pass on food to get more gas.
-when you have to look at your wallet and how far from home you are before you smash the gas pedal.
-when you see a bunch of pot holes and wonder.." dear lord, whats going to rattle next?"
-you keep a set of sockets, wrenches a cordless impact gun and extra belts in the back of it!

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
when you dont do any of this stuff cause your smart enough to trade up to a new one with a warranty (obs suckers!!!! lol

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
when someone writes a note on your windshield "you have some nerve" for parking in fuel efficient only spots

Ha Ha :laughing1: I've heard of Compact only spots, but where the hell are you going that has parking for fuel efficient only spots.

You know you drive a Tahoe when the gas gauge and speedometer move in the opposite direction but at the same speed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jcooklock

jcooklock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah lmao!...they just built a new outlet mall by me (in which i work) and all the close spots are labeled "fuel efficient vehicles only"

lol i would love to see those here. I would so park in them, not only park but I would park and take up two :laughing1: They get mad at me at my work for always double parking. I think tomorrow I'll try and take up 4 spots. I'll park right on the x the 4 spots make :)

Vinsanity108

Reaction score
lol i would love to see those here. I would so park in them, not only park but I would park and take up two :laughing1: They get mad at me at my work for always double parking. I think tomorrow I'll try and take up 4 spots. I'll park right on the x the 4 spots make :)

X marks the hoe!

lol if i were to do that around here, some crazy new yorker would most definitely key every panel of my hoe

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
...everyone asks why your rear windows don't go down all the way.

+1

...when you spend 2 weeks trying the program the Homelink to open your garage.
...when you have 300K miles and still going strong but power windows, locks, 3rd brake light, and 34 other things don't work.
...when your truck wins every time you get in a fender bender.

+3 lmao.. especially the last as I can relate to it several times.. barely even a dent when their bumper is in 3 pieces :)

When everytime you let your gas get to a 1/4 tank, the truck won't start the next time you try.

However sitting out there for 45 minutes trying to crank it over builds up just enough sputter to turn it over and put a smile back on your face :)

Can't count how many times that's happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925