Your Other Ride Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon is my only car except my wifes 04 sentra. Sam, Sr20?

nahh its a ka-t car. no aluminum black for me.

Trying to find another rock crawler project or I'll get an older c10 to cut up with a new heart and lay it out. Ripping my 20 for now, health insurance is awesome

IMG00145.jpg

dude hell yes.
P1070381.gif
im thinking of doing the wheels on the car green. "green for the moneys gold for the honeys"

had a 240sx like sam but just way to much $$ for what i wanted to do......currently looking for a talon awd, eclipse gst or gsx, or old evo....

wheww talkin about too much money. ive personally built a 95 tsi and that shit was a money pit. my neighbor had a 90 gsx that ran a 10.80 on street tires. has a gt40 in it. i watched that car come up and he has over 40k in reciepts for it.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

my other ride :naughty:

fbo2.gif

this dudes got jokes for days!!

i only got the tahoe but soon i will be looking for a RWD import so i can start drifting. ive own bmws, audis, hondas lots of heavily modded hondas, toyotas, mitsubishis i think thats all btw i have pics of most of them.

slidings pretty fun as long as your not open diffand your safe about it . i went out for a spin today and it SUCKSSS.

and hell yea man post pictures. ill post a few up of my others

Last edited:

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah well i was wanting to do an rb26.... and then do a full silvia conversion rhd and everything looking back i wish i would have done it but $$$ now i just want something to take every once in a while ona firday or saturday and just cruise around....

OP
OP
S

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
P1040662.jpg
P1040076.jpg

P1050570.jpg

dads car.
2i895r9.jpg

ive had a few little hondas/dsm/bmw projects but i usually sell it before its done so i dont really have any pictures.

and jk nice looking caddy

OP
OP
S

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah well i was wanting to do an rb26.... and then do a full silvia conversion rhd and everything looking back i wish i would have done it but $$$ now i just want something to take every once in a while ona firday or saturday and just cruise around....

yea man. the rbd swaps are so easy to come by now. im helping put one in a zenki car now. motor had like 604 whp in his s13 with a 70 trim, injectors, and stand alone. its a fun car because its still gonna have ac, power steering and should be pretty reliable (but we all know how that goes)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou