07 Avalanche with 8" lift - remote start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adam p

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
bought the truck used so I don't know the lift brand but it's an 07 ltz with most options. Active suspension is unplugged due to the replacement of shocks.. Would that cause the factory remote start to be inoperable? I see remote start as an option in the dash menu but never gotten to use it. Any insight on this?image.jpeg

Last edited:

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Don't think the remote start has any input on remote start. We can fix the suspension light with some resistors or module. Also can figure out your lift but need a picture of front drop cross member

OP
OP
adam p

adam p

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll grab one tomorrow in the light. Has a rancho sticker but definitely more than a 4" lift. Local guy with the exact truck (wheels,tires, year, color, options) pulled me over last week with a 9" full throttle lift and has about an inch on me.

Would the vin indicate options that came with the truck?

OP
OP
adam p

adam p

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No engine light, only service suspension soon which doesn't bother me

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just making sure cause if I remember correctly that will keep the remote start from working.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Is that option disabled in the dic? My Tahoe has the ability to turn it on or off

OP
OP
adam p

adam p

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's turned on which is what leads me to believe it has the option, key also has the symbol. Going to attempt to restore to factory defaults and see if that does anything

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Interested to see what lift it has since FTS only makes a 7 or 10 but most people stretch the 7 to 9. Might be a rancho 4 as they measure 5.5-6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmds3