09-12 Esky Mirrors are on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Concept

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is really subtle but comes off extremely nice when you notice it, great job

jarrettbilicek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pull the mirror off
push the top back off
take the tilt motor off
pull the lower housing off
pull the surround off.

Face the mirror down and then grab the top of the mirror and pull firmly.

Now that I've done it twice, I could do it all day long. Takes about 5 minutes to completely disassemble. The first one will take about 15 minutes... lol

Thank you for the details on dis-assembly, Found some mirrors on ebay, but need to paint one. With your instructions took me only 5mins to get apart.

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am curious,
It appears that the mirrors are basically the same, the obvious difference is the top of the Yukon/Tahoe mirror is chrome, the bottom of the Esky is Chrome.

Would it be possible to simply use the Chrome top of the Yuk and install it on the Escelade mirror, or vise-verse

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am curious,
It appears that the mirrors are basically the same, the obvious difference is the top of the Yukon/Tahoe mirror is chrome, the bottom of the Esky is Chrome.

Would it be possible to simply use the Chrome top of the Yuk and install it on the Escelade mirror, or vise-verse

No. there's a little more in to it than just that. If you are wanting to go that route, they make chrome plastic covers you do attach to the bottom your your current mirrors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968