2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PickOne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^^^^^^ Damn clean tahoe man!

Looks like you got a nice one!

Thank you, I really appreciate that!

I don't have anyone around me that shares my appreciation for the cars I like other than my Dad so it's nice to find you all here. Found this one and got response back Monday and picked it up on Tuesday, drove about an hour and a half each way to get it. This truck, the specs of this truck is something I've wanted for years and never thought I'd find one this good. I keep looking out in the drive admiring it. I had my Dad drive it on home with his tags, he was impressed. Somebody loved it and it shows, feels more like a few years old than over 10.

That pic was sent from the seller, taken last month. It's so funky here weather wise , if I do get to clean it up much it won't last till I get it back home. Only thing bad about black, hard to keep clean.

I lost my voice over a week ago so I guess I'm making up for it running my mouth here. :)

I appreciate it though. I know it's not new but I'm pretty proud of it.

Hey, off topic. The guy that had that put a tint on the headlights, a real thick plastic not like window tint. Anybody know an easy way of getting that off or is just replacing the lenses your best bet? I think it's still be hard to see through them with silver stars or the likes. Thanks

Last edited:

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
Try taking them off and wet sand with 1200. it might take a while but it will work.

when your done wet sand them with 2000 grain.

Then use a good auto polish to buff them out, might be alot of work but it can be done, but easierto buy new lights or even aset of used and shine em up.

I know how you feel about your Tahoe.

Mine is just an average daily drive that i look foward to modding, and after i wash it i keep looking out the window at it when its not in the garage.

plus i always go look at my Duramax just sitting there waiting for summer.

GM makes the best looking vehicles, im in love with all of them.

cant say the same for those FUGLy ford 150's and rams LOL!!!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
sounds prettty good!
heres for ppl just about to listen to the video and ask what mufflers do you have

it is the 5x8x14 magnaflow dual 2 1/2 in and single 3" out with 3" pipe ran from the muffler to the tip and it is a 4" tip 12" long

lol

PickOne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ahh hell yea! thats sick, id bag the shit out of that. lol 2wd2dr, best combo. where you located at?

Yeah, thanks. :D

4x4 is nice to have but around here, Columbus, you night need it two or three times a year if you absolutely have to drive and don't have a front wheel drive beater to run around in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts