2 door tahoe/blazer/yukon if you got one show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new here and have only posted a few times, but here's my stock 1996 Yukon. Soon to add a 2" rear block, crank the torsion bars a little to run either a General Grabber AT2 or BFG AT K/O on the stock rims. Going to get a black brush guard and off road lights, and I've already ordered my rear spare tire carrier.

Attachments

• Yukon.JPG
    Yukon.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 51

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Nope RS haven't sold it yet, its "for sale" but I don't have a for sale sign on it yet ha.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

I REALLY want an m1009...

2zog2tx.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

I personally think I have the best looking 2 door around here in my own mind that is... I really hate to sell it.. Maybe someone would take a trade for a really nice M1009...

RSymons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i dont think i will ever sell this one, i will probably let my kid drive it when he's a little older.
I almost bought a M1009 a few months back. It needed a lot of work, but there pretty bad ass!

97GT

Reaction score
my 97 yukon GT

Hey guys i'm new here so I'm posting some pics of my baby. Bought her with 123k on it and have owned it for over 6 years. She came with a California concepts package, a 2'' lift, flowmasters, power aid riser, K&N CAI. It's time to mod her up. She has 161k on her now and Well the tranny is on its way out, its slips outta gear when going down a hill or coasting over 55 mph in 3rd. I'm saving to get a mega monster tranny and torque converter. Eventually i will rebuild the motor or drop in a H383e. For now this is what I got. Tell me what you think

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 61

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome 97GT! Agreed, you're truck looks real nice. I love the Yukon GTs. I wanna add one to my arsenal someday.

Dr. Overkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need more lowered 2-doors in here! Sheeeeesh! ;-p

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Guys, saw another lowered 2-door on the freeway yesterday--first time in years... Anyway, it was a barndoor rear. I don't recall if it was a hoe or a yuk, but I was very interested in the rear bumper. It had a fascia that extended downward and covered a substantial part of the hitch receiver. Does anyone know if that was a factory bumper? Strictly for the barndoors or yuks or what?

I've been growing so tired of seeing my hitch receiver--and I won't sacrifice my gas tank to do a hidden hitch and roll pan--so I've been toying around with getting one of those tubular receivers that are more hidden, but this rear bumper I saw yesterday was intriguing.

97GT

Reaction score
Thnx!

Thnx guys! I cant wait to mod her up. Let you know how the tranny works out. I'm looking for some good ground effects or bumpers. any sugestions? Bumpers I can put lights into

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
97GT- real nice ride!

have never seen an aftermarket rear bumper that hides the hitch on the OBS, and surely we'd have atleast someone on here if it was factory( id think anyways). hell we have everything from 2 doors, gts, 4 doors, escalades, denalis, limiteds, z71, etc etc haha. if you see it again i'd like to see a pic of it though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts