2007 cracked dashboard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
And that right there is a complete joke to me. It either is backed up by GM or not. Who cares if you are in bum f#ck Egypt???????

I agree it is a joke, but I would rather call around and get it done free now than wait on GM to get there act together and admit they f'ed up on these dashes...

I'm very impatient lol

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree it is a joke, but I would rather call around and get it done free now than wait on GM to get there act together and admit they f'ed up on these dashes...

I'm very impatient lol

With that I of course agree. I would do the same, it is just insane that one has to do this in order to get a faulty Product repaired/replaced.

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have both of these cracks, I have heard of GM replacing it but they haven't been helpful with me at all. I even talked to the GM person on this forum an they just stopped replying. Wonder what kind of truck I'll buy next ? :)

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called my local dealership to fix mine, and they told me $500. .. 07 Nali with 79k. screw that imo

Lol, i beat you by a 15% discount!! :party33:

I still rejected it though...I'm not sure my next truck will be GM. I've been thinking something Landcruiserish

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll definetely buy another GM. Its just that GM needs to stand up and said they Effed up and are going to replace the damn dashboard for free.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

Dizigidy

Reaction score
Is this caused by sun damage? Cuz I've owned my truck for 5 years since day one and I always use a sunshade in my windshield. No cracks to speak of yet. As I find some wood to knock on.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
And to make matters, they announced today they are giving all their employees a profit sharing bonus that could be as high as $7,000. I wish they've make our $6,000 and give all of us new dashboards.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have both of these cracks, I have heard of GM replacing it but they haven't been helpful with me at all. I even talked to the GM person on this forum an they just stopped replying. Wonder what kind of truck I'll buy next ? :)

Really????? The faithful GM Person Breanne stopped replying? Did you give her your VIN#? Because that's all she ever asks for.

I truly wish she would be banned from this forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx