2011 Tahoe no crank no start need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidavidd

Reaction score
It appears that the truck is in protected mode, if so this sequence of steps may help you.

what do you need? > cell phone's stopwatch app and a charger to keep your Tahoe's battery alive during the process. Follow the steps in exact order, if you fail in just one, start over.

On page 4 you can identify which system your truck has based on the key, I hope this helps, sorry for my broken English, it's not my native language.

Attachments

• pt 77-0011.pdf
    397.2 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
R

Rockman101

Reaction score
It appears that the truck is in protected mode, if so this sequence of steps may help you.

what do you need? > cell phone's stopwatch app and a charger to keep your Tahoe's battery alive during the process. Follow the steps in exact order, if you fail in just one, start over.

On page 4 you can identify which system your truck has based on the key, I hope this helps, sorry for my broken English, it's not my native language.
I have tried this a few times but security light never turns off just stays lit

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird that is under starter relay control. I haven't heard of a bad alternator preventing starting before..

When you say you jumped the starter relay, I am assuming you activated the relay and didn't bypass the starter relay?

OP
OP
R

Rockman101

Reaction score
Weird that is under starter relay control. I haven't heard of a bad alternator preventing starting before..

When you say you jumped the starter relay, I am assuming you activated the relay and didn't bypass the starter relay?
Ya I jumped pin 30 to 87. It also turns over with scanner command mode

OP
OP
R

Rockman101

Reaction score
Does have new ignition and theft module. Something is off though cannot get security light to turn off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rusty Dodge

Latest posts