2013 Yukon/I’m new to car building anything helps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E_Guwapo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m looking to build my 2013 Yukon 5.3 into a yuhawk looking to get a cam headers not sure on the injectors since my 5.3 has flex fuel any and all recommendations and ideas are appreciated!!

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I’m looking to build my 2013 Yukon 5.3 into a yuhawk looking to get a cam headers not sure on the injectors since my 5.3 has flex fuel any and all recommendations and ideas are appreciated!!
Flex fuel injectors are plenty big for mid 500s which will take work to get too anyways
Best bang for the buck is port your heads out or have a set of 243s ported out valve job done throw a good top end in it from Texas speed with a 224 cam or the chapacabra or btr truck Norris all these can be ran with a stock converter and make pretty good power gains and sound wicked!
Of course speed engineering Longtubes and catless x pipe with full exhaust will help tremendously along with a custom tune from Hp tuners and a good sealed air intake that should get you where you want to be
If you want more Hp then speed engineering makes a twin turbo kit which a couple buddy’s of mine run and have actually had great luck out of them! They use quality turbos (precision turbos) and parts and are quite cheaper then a supercharger Only thing you would need is a lt4 fuel pump which sadly costs over 1000$ last I checked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maraluco

Latest posts