2017 Tahoe with no air in front of cabin. Only rear.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMaineEvent

Reaction score
Trying to figure out what’s going on with my Tahoe. I cave no control over the direction of air in the front of my cabin, only the rear.

I’ve changed front blower motor and the resistor to no avail. I have the dash pulled apart to change out the dash control unit and hvac control module, but figured I’d post here before spending more money on possible cheap fixes.

Fuses are all good.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out what’s going on with my Tahoe. I cave no control over the direction of air in the front of my cabin, only the rear.

I’ve changed front blower motor and the resistor to no avail. I have the dash pulled apart to change out the dash control unit and hvac control module, but figured I’d post here before spending more money on possible cheap fixes.

Fuses are all good.
um, have you scanned it for codes? checked operation of the blend door actuators?
need full disclosure of what has and has not been done.

OP
OP
TheMaineEvent

TheMaineEvent

Reaction score
I have a code reader but nothing shows. I called dealership to see about them scanning codes and they 12 days out.

I have not checked anything else.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fuses are all good.
Sounds like a control unit or blend door issue. @swathdiver may be able to give you some troubleshooting suggestions to zero in on the source of your issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate