2024 Yukon Denali 22" Tire and Level consideration...need some input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HopheadFury

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks in advance...been following and plowing through a ton of threads, but none are quite on the mark for me.

I have the non-ultimate Denali with Magnaride, not air suspension. 275/50r22 Bridgestone alenzas on it right now, but I'm wanting to put on an AT tire (Toyo AT3's, Nitro Recon's, or Continental TerrainAT)...what's the biggest size of these that will fit on my OEM wheels without trimming or lift/level? I was considering a level but the Dealership service guys are telling me with the Magnaride, any level will have a pretty tremendous impact on ride quality...so thats got me spooked into just putting tires on stock. Need some feedback on these issues...and any pics you've got of your similar setup and solutions are greatly appreciated.

Bringing my ride in next week to paint the remaining chrome grille and surround gloss black to standout off the satin wrap. Tires to be immediately done once I get this whole thing settled in my head with how it will look/function best.

IMG_8112.jpg

Last edited:

jgraves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should fit on stock wheels w/o lift if you install a fender liner pull-back kit (see Westcott Designs website and YouTube channel). They are the same height and a bit narrower than the 315/70R17 I run for winter. I've only rubbed while turning sharply, braking and hitting a bump at the same time.

My thread on tire fitment.

Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jocooter