26s, Rollpan & Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my truck back from the body man Friday and just got my rims put on today. They were supposed to be white spokes with a chrome lip but the painter didn't feel comfortable doing it and didn't want me to waste my money because he was worried the paint wouldn't stick. I'm not real happy, kind of looks like shit because I was going for an all white on white theme. Also, it needs a wheel job SUPER bad and the new paint doesn't match the old AT ALL.

But anyways, here's the pics. The 6s are huge, with the deep lip and my lift it makes them look like 8s.

101.jpg

96.jpg

91.jpg

83.jpg

2011-05-07_14-31-12_879.jpg

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The roll pan looks good....is it welded in?

I agree that the wheels with some white would look better and from here I ca't tell the paint doesn't match

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i can see exactly what you're saying and that white makes the spots that are starting to rust really stand out. But I, too, can tell in the pics what you mean by the paint not matching :( That stucks.....Those rims do look really big!!! :eek: If you can find someone to paint/powdercoat them white for you that'll look pretty good :waytogo: I know a guy in FL who could do it but that doesn't help you in Michigan :shrug:

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The roll pan looks good....is it welded in?

I agree that the wheels with some white would look better and from here I ca't tell the paint doesn't match

Yeah it's a weld on, he did an amazing job on it. You can't really tell from the pics cause theyre takin with a cell but you can definitely tell in person, pretty embarrassing.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good w/ the rims. But like burb said, im guessing rust below rear door. Fix that. Or should i say, the body shop should of fixed it for you. When i ran one, i did stuff like that all the time, long as it wasnt a big job.

Also, the paint not matching, give it some time and it might match better. Usually white is not as easy as people think it is to match. B/c most cars arent a straight up white. Usually another color in it, yellow, blue or so. But looks good.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's also rust startingon both front fenders^^^

OP
OP
Brandon X

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there's rust going around all of my fenders, on the bottom of all my doors, and on the hood. All the places where these things are known to rust, especially if you drive it year round for 12 years in Michigan. If I want it all fixed properly id be looking at paying a ton of money which is not happening. These rims were the last big purchase, besides the 33s im buying for winter. Now I just gotta do a few small things like carpet my sub box, fix my driverside door handles, etc. and that'll be it. Probably keep it for another couple years and then sell it and buy a winter and summer vehicle.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i like it. I mean there is the bad spots but you know that.

You going to paint the handles?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES