Advice Needed Please!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guero3384

Reaction score
Hello Im new here Im not a tahoe or yukon owner yet....Im debating on getting this one...
IMAG0154_1304892428684.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

He wants 4k for it...There is a couple of thing wrong with it.. AC needs to be fixed owner says has warrenty still but needs to find paperwork on it...and replace both mirrors and front bumber Needs all new 4 tires... Other good news is that he just replaced the 350 for another one with 100k miles on it and rebuilt the trans warrenty still on the transmission....

What you guys think is it worth it ???:Handshake:

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think 3600 sounds good... Just bcuz u dont know wat ur gettin in2 wit that a/c... A/c and heating issues are notorious for these bad boys... But still a nice find...

OP
OP
G

Guero3384

Reaction score
I think 3600 sounds good... Just bcuz u dont know wat ur gettin in2 wit that a/c... A/c and heating issues are notorious for these bad boys... But still a nice find...

Lol i tried already offering 3500 but he said he wont go lower than 4k:emotions122:

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in the market around here that would be a good price, since it looks like its in damn good shape. Mirrors, bumper, and tires are minimal things to replace in the big scheme of things that could be wrong with a used vehicle.
A/C can be a PITA depending on what it is, and is a a common thing on the OBS's to have to have fixed. mine hasn't worked in a couple years..:waytogo:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Looks nice. See if you can have it checked out before you buy.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Clean looking hoe I mean if ya offered 3500 what's another 500 in the grand scheme of things to get a truck you want

OP
OP
G

Guero3384

Reaction score
in the market around here that would be a good price, since it looks like its in damn good shape. Mirrors, bumper, and tires are minimal things to replace in the big scheme of things that could be wrong with a used vehicle.
A/C can be a PITA depending on what it is, and is a a common thing on the OBS's to have to have fixed. mine hasn't worked in a couple years..:waytogo:

Thanks for the info..And here in texas we need the AC all the time..

Looks nice. See if you can have it checked out before you buy.

Checked out in which way?

Clean looking hoe I mean if ya offered 3500 what's another 500 in the grand scheme of things to get a truck you want

:Handshake: So true but was tiring to use those extra 500 for the tires cause thats the first thing getting done if bought....

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
I Def hear ya I mean shit 500 buxx is 500 bucks but if that's the difference in getting and not getting I say go for it ...reason I didn't give u a number is I won't sell mine she's to be retired soon. And move into show truck category its like owning a muscle truck and they don't make anymore so whomever owns em I consider em lucky not many vehicles in The same generation are gonna be worth something but I believe these things will hence why they be there value so high

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES