AFM Disable Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
huh, all mine except that evap clear in a day or so.

i think I remember the o2 sensor heater recal either with a tech 2 or when you clear codes.

Reaction score
huh, all mine except that evap clear in a day or so.

i think I remember the o2 sensor heater recal either with a tech 2 or when you clear codes.
Well I haven't driven far since it's been reset. Yesterday 1.5 miles to work, then ran by Costco on way home from work, which is maybe 2 miles away, then back up to work to pick up my daughter who stayed after till 5:15. Then to/from work today. So maybe 10 miles and no highway cruising in the last 2 days

opfor2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I just installed my DiabloSport Intune I3 this weekend and utilized the MPH Booster tune with AMF/DOD delete. My question is I live in the people's republic of California and I will need to have the Tahoe smoged Bi-annually. Will I need to return the tune back to OEM before I take it in, or can I leave it in?

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I just installed my DiabloSport Intune I3 this weekend and utilized the MPH Booster tune with AMF/DOD delete. My question is I live in the people's republic of California and I will need to have the Tahoe smoged Bi-annually. Will I need to return the tune back to OEM before I take it in, or can I leave it in?
I would just to be safe

Reaction score
Yeah, MO needs the readiness monitors completed before passing inspection. I've had the AFM disabled with the Diablo for like 5-6 years and it passes as long as I haven't cleared any codes recently. It takes a couple days of driving to complete the readiness monitors

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Cali fail you if it detects a non OE tune?
If the OBDII is in a non-ready state, then yes.
That's my question dies the diablo actually turn it off in the ECM unlike the plug in types of DoD bypass?
Yeah, MO needs the readiness monitors completed before passing inspection.
I've had the AFM disabled with the Diablo for like 5-6 years and it passes as long as I haven't cleared any codes recently.
It takes a couple days of driving to complete the readiness monitors.
So, is California failing for detecting an aftermarket tune, or for detecting Not-Ready Monitors?
'cause it sounds like they're detecting Not-Ready Monitors, which the 'tune' is not properly handling.
That's NOT the same thing as detecting a 'tune'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samzigrossi