AFM Disable Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He pulled up and put my front wheels on the rollers! (no rolling, although the rollers were rolling when I left..) Plugged into OBD port..
Maybe checked that the check engine light works, visual inspection of engine compartment.
Revved up engine in park, about 2500 rpms for about 5-10 secs for the sniffer.
So, at least the version of the bum sniffer you were put through was in Park / Neutral, at idle and at ~ 2500RpM.
I do not know if the EGR Valve is normally functional in Park / Neutral.
I ALSO don't know if the EGR Valve can be commanded to function in Park / Neutral with California's OBD2 dingle in your OBD2 dongle.

Do you remember if the state computer's dingle was connected to your dongle DURING the bum sniffer?

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rest assured, your checksums and CVNs were verified by California when they connected to your vehicle; your tuned checksums and CVNs are therefore identical to GM OE.

Those who did not understand the previous may continue living in fear of California at your inconvenience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtisleefarmer